Rondell Molé 429 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed PERMANATELY. Please visit Insectduel's Board at http://insectduel.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuwata's True Passion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

Kuwata's True Passion Empty
PostSubject: Kuwata's True Passion   Kuwata's True Passion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:18 am

I read one of their posts in the Japanese 2ch forums. Post 250 has asked a simple question about Rockman Z which is one of the dead hacks 8 years ago.

Kuwata's post: Because the my present self ..a permanent leaving (sweat) it.. doesn't have the hobby because it thinks that it is not possible to catch up when recent, high-level hack is seen.

Then the next post: However, isn't the patch of Rock man Z who made it on the way good any longer at DL?

And Kuwata again: It is Steller's sea lion scatter smell.

Rockman Z has been there for 8 years and I'm still enjoy it. Me and Insectduel considered that we should make an Endless attack mode for it. The game is kinda fun and the music changes made me lol.

Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: Kuwata's True Passion   Kuwata's True Passion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Yes, but there are still problems with the Graphic loads and the scrolls when I'm making Rockman Z Endless. And I haven't touched Rockman Z Endless recently.
Back to top Go down
http://insectduel.t35.com
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: Kuwata's True Passion   Kuwata's True Passion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:02 pm

More about Rockman Z posts

Post 258 talks about Kuwata's Hobbies: Square extermination ↓ remodeling ↓ repeating a year ↓ [aniwota] ↓ retirement ↓ member

Then 260: What is the square extermination? Does the Kuwata relate?

261: Same as 258 but change of words.

264: [Aa;] ・・・ Has not Rock man Z completed any longer? ・・・ Music is variously groped and [te] is regrettable though it considerably liked.

265: It is terrible and strong, etc. GeminiMetalman

and 266: Double team?

I assume that Rockman Z will live.
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: Kuwata's True Passion   Kuwata's True Passion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 pm

I haven't come here for a while. Post 350 in the 2ch Channel said something about Insectduel which is named 「Insekuzu - インセクズ」. Yeah, thats you!

My words: Am little bit "Machine of Insectduel" turned off and I will show it? Surprise.

Google Translator: Just a little "machine Insectduel" Do you want to show off the switch.
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: Kuwata's True Passion   Kuwata's True Passion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Konchuu Kettou wrote:
I haven't come here for a while. Post 350 in the 2ch Channel said something about Insectduel which is named 「Insekuzu - インセクズ」. Yeah, thats you!

My words: Am little bit "Machine of Insectduel" turned off and I will show it? Surprise.

Google Translator: Just a little "machine Insectduel" Do you want to show off the switch.

Fuck them. I'm human for god's sake.
Back to top Go down
http://insectduel.t35.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuwata's True Passion   Kuwata's True Passion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuwata's True Passion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rondell Molé 429 Forums :: Remodeling :: Remodeling Rockman/Megaman-
Jump to: