Rondell Molé 429 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed PERMANATELY. Please visit Insectduel's Board at http://insectduel.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 am

Carol Melinda wrote:
The important thing is to have fun in your project. Don't try to become like Kuja Killer or Puresabe because you never will unless you really know science technology.

Yes Carol, but Insectduel can be like either Yosaku or Rock5easily. Besides, he's on the same level as Rock5easily. Remember. What am I saying, he is with Kuja Killer's level but Insect is not on THAT level suprerior to custom sprites or any other artistic work that no one else can made.
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:46 am

I wanted to keep going with my Megaman 4 project. But I need to have some originality in me. Anyway guys, thanks for your support. I spent all that much work since June 15th trying to create a clean Megaman 4 project. And I always knew that Rockman 4MI will always be the best hack in the 4 series than Forever and Ultra 2 and so is Megaman Odyseey. I'm on break today so I should get going.

See ya.
Back to top Go down
http://insectduel.t35.com
Carol Melinda
Admin
Carol Melinda

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 am

I wish you a best of luck. I'm coming to Yankee Stadium. remember.
Back to top Go down
Fabian Summers

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm

I'll second what everybody else has said. You're a very talented hacker, and your work so far has impressed me quite a bit. The work or talent of other hackers shouldn't matter to you, since most people (or, at least, me) are expecting something that shows off your creative ideas and your sense of how to make a solid game, not an imitation of Pursabe or anyone else. You've got your own vision, and that's what counts. Keep up your good work!
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 pm

I guess I gave up pretty easily. Anyway, due to supporters I decided to continue on with the project. Except I can't add custom sprites to my game without expanding it to 1024KB but that's okay. Adding sprites and Adding Quint takes a LOT of serious work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfV-jObn_Kw

I made my own playrun video. Alternative path.
Back to top Go down
http://insectduel.t35.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2