This forum is closed PERMANATELY. Please visit Insectduel's Board at http://insectduel.proboards.com

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New to the board? Introduce yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: New to the board? Introduce yourself   Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Go on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insectduel.t35.com
Fabian Summers

PostSubject: Hello, this is Fabian Summers   Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 am

Since Insectduel suggested that new members introduce themselves, I thought I'd go ahead and greet everybody. My name is Fabian Summers, and I enjoy playing ROM hacks, especially those related to Rockman. I'm 25, and I currently live in Taiwan, where I've been studying Chinese for a couple of years, and I'll be starting graduate studies in translation here in September. As you might guess from my name, I wasn't born here, but I'd like to live and work in Southeast Asia, maybe as a freelance translator. My hobbies include reading, singing, playing video games, swimming, and taking long walks in the park near my apartment.

Although I don't have experience hacking ROMs, I support the ROM-hacking community and do my best to play and appreciate the hard work other people have done. My only minor contribution to the ROM-hacking scene has been finding the 3 Rockman Peercast patches, although I hope to do more in the future. In addition to my native English, I can speak and write Spanish and Chinese, and I can read French, Portuguese and Italian. I've also just started to learn Japanese. So I guess the main thing I can do for the ROM-hacking community, and maybe the people on this board, is translation from other languages into English. If I can help, just let me know.

I think that's enough for an introduction. I'm glad to have the opportunity to meet all of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: New to the board? Introduce yourself   Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Welcome Fabian, nice to meet you. My name is Konchuu and I'm Japanese but uses English and I contribute the ROM- community ever since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol Melinda
Admin
Carol Melinda

PostSubject: Re: New to the board? Introduce yourself   Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Welcome Fabian. I'm Carol and I support Insectduel since 2006. I've been addictive since his Afterworld 8 hack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sspp03

PostSubject: Re: New to the board? Introduce yourself   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Wecolme Fabian. I'm sspp03, the person who plays (and beats) many SMB hacks since 2006 (possibly).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: New to the board? Introduce yourself   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm

sspp03 wrote:
Wecolme Fabian. I'm sspp03, the person who plays (and beats) many SMB hacks since 2006 (possibly).

Oh, really. I was the same way. But I've lost intereseted in SMB now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insectduel.t35.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the board? Introduce yourself   

Back to top Go down

New to the board? Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1