Rondell Molé 429 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed PERMANATELY. Please visit Insectduel's Board at http://insectduel.proboards.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Empty
PostSubject: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:14 am

http://sldnoonmoon.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

I read one of Puresabe's news and announced that his Rockman 4 MI will be released to be public next weekend. I've also read about the MIDI editors for Rockman 1 and Rockman 2.

Software description: (Translated from Japanese)

Software to seem to change MIDI into file for audio of lock man (lol) 1.2.
The form's that should make Ghali Ghali MIDI only from the name for this software, crowd, and is output building it in because it is an assembly source file also has a hard time with the change.
Additionally, it is a very wonderful tool the specification fully loaded with software unknown.
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:29 am

I hope Puresabe didn't screw it up this time. I need music in my hack.
Back to top Go down
http://insectduel.t35.com
Carol Melinda
Admin
Carol Melinda

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Rockman 4MI. Isn't this a hack you kept a secret from everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 pm

Carol Melinda wrote:
Rockman 4MI. Isn't this a hack you kept a secret from everyone else?

I was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:20 pm

I don't think that I can keep Rockman 4MI a secret anymore. Some people already known the hack even I never told them and it's posted in Rockman Perfect Memories. The hack isn't related to kuja killer's Mega Man III hack but it's the same engine.

Since I read 7/26/09's post by Puresabe, it should be released by this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Some people probably already knew how to use the batch files with the MMC5 Bin format. I hope the files don't get redistributed anytime.
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Insectduel wrote:
Some people probably already knew how to use the batch files with the MMC5 Bin format. I hope the files don't get redistributed anytime.

I hope not, because Puresabe has his own community and the BBS Forums. Kinda like Rock5easily's community. I'll be mad if they do.
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:32 pm

I hope it does get released. I wonder what surprises that Puresabe have?
Back to top Go down
Fabian Summers

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:23 pm

So Rockman 4MI should release on 08 / 02 / 09, or 08 / 09 / 09? Either way, it should be very good.

Purasabe's page has been accessible for a long time. There was even a link to it on Datacrystal, which is how I originally found it. And Rock5easily has a link on his page, too. If it really was supposed to be a secret, it wasn't exactly a well-hidden one....

But then again, in a few days, it won't matter, right? We can all just try out his work and see what interesting things he's managed to do in the last couple of months.
Back to top Go down
Fabian Summers

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 am

Well, the wait is finally over. I just checked his site tonight, and the downloads are there. There are two versions, one of which apparently contains bug-fixes and other documentation (I used Google's translator to read the note, so I'm sure that that isn't exactly what was said). I haven't tried the patches yet, but I just thought I'd let everybody know they were available.
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 pm

The 2 different patches have different mapper formats. MMC3 and MMC5. Most Emulators don't support MMC5 expansion carts so FCE Ultra X or Nestopia would be the best support.

I know Puresabe never said it was hidden or even said the file is only for japan users, etc.. but I just wanted to keep this hack for myself or keep anyone from creating some kind of interference.
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:31 pm

@Konchuu, what you said reminded me of Mixi. The social network webpage that's only for Japan users or by invite from a Japanese person.

So far, Pharoah Man stage made and many bugfixes. I kinda think it's going to be better than Matirxz's Mega Man Forever.

I'm like the only person that post Rockman 4 MI videos but not to the public.

Last night, I kinda get the hang of it of the Rock 2 midi converter except I need the NESASM.exe to do the job.
Back to top Go down
Carol Melinda
Admin
Carol Melinda

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:15 am

OMG, I can't believe how tough Pharoah Man is? It's AI behavior seems awesome. No wonder you guys wanted to hold it a secret. And the stage itself seems fun but a little bit irratated.
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:36 pm

I know how it's going. Pharoah Man kinda took my idea but for a little bit. Right now I'm kinda jealous and I can't do these things.
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:54 pm

You're not losing motivation to your Mega Man 4 DLC hack are you?
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:45 am

Rockman 4MI released.
Drill Man's Stage. Happy Halloween

http://sldnoonmoon.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

Sharing rules for newbies that needed.

- DO NOT LINK DIRECTLY TO THE UPLOADED FILE
- DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THE FILES EXIBITED HERE
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:55 am

NICE! AND SWEET!
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 am

I know, and that makes me REALLY UPSET right now because my skills isn't like Puresabe's. I felt like if I was too weak to continue with my Dr. Light's Conquest Megaman 4 hack. However, I don't have that much knowledge. That dosen't make me jealous of Kuja Killer's work but his is a Megaman 3 game.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:05 am

Oh COME ON MAN! Just because Puresabe has better skills in his Rockman 4 hack than yours, dosen't mean that you should stop working on it. Yours is creative too and so is Yosaku's.
Back to top Go down
Carol Melinda
Admin
Carol Melinda

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 am

Insectduel wrote:
I know, and that makes me REALLY UPSET right now because my skills isn't like Puresabe's. I felt like if I was too weak to continue with my Dr. Light's Conquest Megaman 4 hack. However, I don't have that much knowledge. That dosen't make me jealous of Kuja Killer's work but his is a Megaman 3 game.

I don't think you should quit, or start vomiting. That is quite stupid fighting over some superpopular Rockman 4MI hack launched to the entire world. Come on, don't lose motivation on me.
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 am

There are other people too besides Puresabe. Like Ririka. Anyway, why am I talking about, this is Rockman 4 we're talking about. All I say is that you don't need to lose focus in your Megaman 4 project. You wanted to show everyone something polished right? And people including Rockman 2ch say that you're one of the best programmers. Are you?
Back to top Go down
Carol Melinda
Admin
Carol Melinda

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:28 am

Besides, Puresabe would never come up with that idea about the breathmeter code last summer. (When Megaman cannot breathe underwater) I know it's buggy to work but it's kind of the original idea you come up with.
Back to top Go down
Insectduel
Insectduel

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 am

Oh man. I almost ended up quitting my Megaman 4 hack before I can release it like I did with my Megaman 1 hack called Megagirl another fight story. I don't know if I want my MM4 hack to be aggressive but I do want something original. I'm becoming more like infidelity and seriously wanted to tell everyone to cancel my Mm4DLC project because of Puresabe's super ASM work.

I need time to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Konchuu Kettou
Konchuu Kettou

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:52 am

You don't have to create something aggressive like Puresabe's. Anyway, you're still in the early stage of your project and you must have patience in your work. Don't worry, your hack would be good as everyone else's not including Kuja Killer, Ririka, Puresabe, infidelity, and Matrixz.
Back to top Go down
Carol Melinda
Admin
Carol Melinda

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:33 am

The important thing is to have fun in your project. Don't try to become like Kuja Killer or Puresabe because you never will unless you really know science technology. Anyway back on the topic. I really like how Puresabe added Crashman to the bonus part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)   News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News from Puresabe (ぷれさべー)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next